Saturday 17 April 2010

What I Got From The Library...

A Match Made In Hell: The Jewish Boy and the Polish Outlaw Who Defied the Nazis by Larry Stillman and Morris Goldner
     I saw this book on the wall of my school and sense I am in a WW2 obsession I decided to read it.












The Book of Fires by Jane Borodale
    I was searching Amazon UK because I love looking at UK covers because they are so much prettier then most American ones. When I was looking at books and Amazon suggested this book so when I saw it at the library I just had to rent it out, and I actually like the American cover better.











Daniel Half Human and the Good Nazi by David Chot Jewitz
    Again I am in a WW2 obsession so I also saw this one on the wall of my school so I had to rent it out.














Ash by Malinda Lo
    I love fairy tale retellings and I am always looking for ones that are a little different.












City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
      The first one was ok. I wasn't going to read the second one but I heard that the next series by this author is not based in modern day, so I really want to read it, so I decided to rent this book out so when that book comes out I can read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment