Monday 12 April 2010

What I Got From The Wonderful Amazon...

Epidemic by Sebastian Rook
    Ok I love the rest of this series. Since they were rereleased somewhere in this world I think England, they are becombing way cheaper on Amazon so I bought the last two books. I don't really like the new covers or that they renamed the series but it is better then nothing.











Exterminations by Sebastian Rook
    Same reasons as the first one.














Grace Hammer: A Novel of the Victorian Underworld by Sara Stockbridge
    Yes I did rent this out earlier, but since it was only a seven day rental I never got around to reading it. So I bought it!












The Wreckers by Iain Lawrence
    I always wanted to read this book so I finally bought it.













A Drowned Maiden's Hair: A Melodrama by Laura Amy Shlitz
    Already read this book and loved it so I bought it.














Newes From the Dead by Mary Hooper
    This book looks so good and it has been on my wish list forever so I finally rounded up enough money to buy it.












The Highwayman's Footsteps by Nicola Morgan
   I loved Fleshmarket. If it wasn't for my new grading system it would of gotten a A+. So I decided to buy another book by the same author and I actually bought it new!

1 comment:

  1. there are some great books there, I think my Husband may have read the Wreakers but Im not sure

    ReplyDelete